Which documents need a certified translation?

Legal Persons:

Documents needed to settle in another country are usually certified.

The most common documents that legal persons certify are:

  • Academic Background
  • Bank Statements
  • Birth Certificates
  • Academic Certificates
  • Contracts
  • Notarized Documents
  • Documents for Legal or Immigration procedures

Individuals :

Companies looking to establish official relationships abroad will need certified translations.

The most frequent documents that legal entities certify are:

  • Articles of incorporation
  • Company Registration
  • Export/Import Documentation

The above are the most common documents, but there are many other documents that can be officially translated.

error: Content is protected !!
Contactar por WhatsApp